Sunday, February 1, 2009

MTC - Week 1

When we saw the Missionary Training Center sign is started to become clear that Trevor really was leaving on his mission! We've waited 19 years for this day, but all of a sudden I wished I could start those 19 years over again. On the other hand, Trev was totally ready to get on with it!

This seemed like an appropriate place for a picture. In one year Trent will join Trevor in the mission field.

When you enter the MTC, parents go in one door, missionaries in the other. We were standing on the other side of the room. I wish I could hear what she was saying to him!
This is the spot where a sister clips their suit pocket so their badge will slide in.

1 comment:

The Sedillo Family said...

Sherene,
You look great in that picture. If it had been me my eyes would have been red and puffy!