Tuesday, December 29, 2009

WEEK - 46 Ixtapaluca


Saludos a todos!
My birthday was a lot of fun! I am really in the best place in the world to celelbrate my birthday-MEXICO! The sister who gave us food found out it was my birthday and made this really awesome food called "Mixiotes" (pronounced- mishotes) And they bought me a cake! Later we went to the San Andres family and they made us lasagna!!!...and another cake. We didn’t just eat the whole day, dont worry! Thanks for the gifts guys, the nativity scene is awesome! And the tie was great too! Thanks!

Today we painted a sisters house in the morning, then we mailed your package finally!! Now we`re here, it took us a long time and my companion wants to get a haircut before tomorrow so thats what we´re going to do right now. I ahve to make this really short because we want to do it before pday finishes!

My new companion is Elder Juarez. He´s from Guanajuato, and was Elder Bertin’s companion before in Palmar, Pachuca! He’s a good guy, and hes ready to have success here in Ixtapaluca!

We´re going to the temple tomorrow at 1030! It’s going to be great, I miss going to the temple.

Christmas- President is going to talk to us about that tomorrow, but what I heard is that we can choose to talk on Christmas Eve or Christmas day, you guys pick. I was thinking I have a telephone so you can call me if you want to there, Id ont know how much more expensive it would be. It woudl probably be better the San Andres family.

Love you guys, have to go sorry its short!
Elder Rasmussen
ps- Mom, I did get the package, the second one Ill get tomorrow! You should get your package this Friday.
Thank you for the letters, I have to go now!

No comments: