Sunday, February 28, 2010

WEEK - 57 Bye Ixtapaluca - Zone Leader

HOLA! Well, yesterday we received the changes. Elder Juarez and I are heading out of good ol´ San Buena! ´We've had a busy day saying good bye to everyone, and we have a bunch of other people waiting for us right now, so this is probably going to be short. This morning we went to Juan and Jessica's house to make... PAN FRANCES! (French toast for all you gringos ;) ) It was actually really good! We're keeping the tradition going!

Next Sunday our ward is going to have two baptisms. I think I told you a little bit about Sergio and Tatiana. Elder Valdez contacted them in the street, and they are so excited for their baptism! Its too bad I wont be here to see them be baptized, but I know they will progress in the Gospel.

I'm so grateful for my time here in San Buenaventura. It really has been a growing experience. I've experienced some of the absolute best times of my mission, and some of the hardest. I know this is the Lord's work, and I know that this is where true happiness is found. I spoke in Sacrament meeting yesterday. Elder Livingston was speaking before me, and right before it was my turn, the lights went out!! I had to shout my talk in the house of prayer! haha, oh well! I told the members to have the faith that the Lord has prepared their friends, family, neighbors to hear and accept the gospel. Just remember that, there is always somebody!

Sorry this is so short again, I promise you a nice long letter next week!

Con mucho amor,

Elder Rasmussen

No comments: