Tuesday, July 6, 2010

WEEK - 74 Neza/Pantitlan Zone (Senior ZL)

14-Junio-2010
Wow, time flies! I remember last June when Elder Sander was going home! I can't believe it. I want to make sure I'm taking advantage of every single second!
This week was kind of hard for my companion and I. We worked hard every day, contacting in the street, knocking doors, visiting members for referrals and we didn't see the results of our labors. We didn't find any new investigators all week, and that kind of bummed us out- until we realized if we were discouraged that wouldn't help us at all. The Lord is really blessing us! We have had success every week this cycle. I know He'll continue to bless us.
Yesterday Alberto was baptized. Hermano Meza the brother who gave the referral baptized him. He was so excited and so ready. His wife didn't let his kids go to church so they'll be baptized in two weeks. Elder Galindo and I don't have any progressing investigator to baptize this week, but we'll find somebody! There's always someone ready!
We did divisions or splits with the District leader Elder Hunt. He and his companion are in my first area in Neza, Palmar. I went with Elder Garcia, Elder Hunts companion. We went to visit some of my converts- they're doing great! Patricia, remember her? She's doing awesome! She goes every week to church and gets there an hour early! She is strong and ready to keep going. Pretty good for an 85 year old right? Fernanda Padilla is doing great as well. She has been going to church every week. The Ruiz family (we baptized their son Alejandro) is active and getting ready to enter the Temple. Since Elder Hialrio and I baptized their son and helped them get going in church, we are going to be able to go to their sealing as a family! That will be great!!
Well everything's going great here. President and the other Elders are heading off next week. Everyone's excited/anxious/sad that President Bulloch's leaving, but ready for President Hicken. We are pryaing every morning at 7 that President Hicken will receive his visa!!
Les amo!
Elder Ras

No comments: